Tough General Litigation Attorney
Representing Clients in Okmulgee, Tulsa & Surrounding Counties
Whether you are planning to file a civil lawsuit or are the subject of someone else’s civil lawsuit, Anthony L. Allen, Attorney, can help. As a general litigation attorney, Mr. Allen has nearly two decades of experience representing Oklahoma clients in a wide range of civil litigation cases, and he is committed to helping clients with the complexities of civil disputes, including taking cases to trial in state and federal courtrooms.
Choosing a General Litigation Attorney to Represent You
Anthony L. Allen, Attorney provides skilled and experienced legal representation inside and outside the courtroom. He can help you build and present your case when filing a civil lawsuit against someone or when a civil lawsuit is filed against you. Mr. Allen has expertise in all stages of civil lawsuits, including discovery, pre-trial proceedings, courtroom strategy and trials, as well as negotiations, agreements and post-trial appeals.
When you choose Mr. Allen as your general litigation attorney, you have the peace of mind that your case is in the hands of a capable lawyer who will:
- Evaluate your case and develop a strategy.
- Secure statements from witnesses.
- Take photos and gather evidence.
- Collect and submit required documentation.
- Consult and retain expert witnesses.
- Present your case in court.
- Negotiate settlements or agreements.
- Manage the appeals process.
Specialized Areas of Practice
If you need specialized legal counsel, Anthony L. Allen, Attorney can also assist you in any of these areas:
- Felony Defense – Felony offenses, state or federal cases.
- Civil Defense – Civil rights, discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination.
- Personal Injury – Car accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall, premises liability.
- Family Law – Divorce, separation, child custody, paternity, visitation agreements.
Contact Us Today for a Consultation
To schedule a consultation to discuss your case, call Anthony L. Allen, Attorney, at (800) 409-1915. You can also submit our contact request form and someone will get back to you right away to discuss your needs.